Skip to main content

Water & Sewer Line Repairs

No person shall construct or repair water or sewer mains or lines belonging to the District’s system or any water service lines, water service pipes or building sewers within the District without first obtaining a license from the District.  Crestview Water and Sanitation must also be added as an additional insured on your insurance policy before repairs can begin.

Anyone making repairs to a water service line, water service pipe or building sewer pipe must first obtain a permit from the District and pay for inspections as necessary to complete the work.

A property owner may install, construct or repair a water service line or building sewer on his own property without a license. However, all work done by the owner shall conform to the engineering requirements and the Rules and Regulations of the District and MUST obtain a permit from Crestview prior to performing the work.

72 hours prior to commencing any work on water service lines, water service pipes or building sewer pipes, the contractor or owner must first contact the One-Call Center at 811. 

Call 811 Before You Dig

Click this link for information about sewer line backups.